Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Self Potrait Tuesday


Ok so we're supposed to get gross right? Here's my story. It's my 30th Birthday. I'm celebrating with my sister who is 10 years younger. Several cocktails later, boredom....She says, I say, I'm 30, should I get pierced or a tattoo? We are 15 minutes from the tattoo palor that does both. She's already pierced. Her and I have a history of piercing our ears in painful places while at lollapalooza, or just being bored. Ok, Pierce the belly button. Right, off we go. She keeps telling me it doesn't hurt as the gut sets up this thing with a cork attatched to it. Hmm, felt like a rather large bee stinging my belly button. My hubby who at the time was my fiance, says, oh, what did you do to your perfect belly? It's gonna leave a scar. Nah. It looks cool. Yup, real cool. Dontcha think?

3 comments:

krisleon said...

I had my done years ago,but it went
funny so i took it out,my best friend has her tongue pierced(painful)

Becca said...

My close friend (male) had his tongue pierced-he was going through a young midlife crisis. I couldn't help but laugh at the way he talked right after he had it done. He has since taken that and both his nipple rings out.

Anonymous said...

ha,ha,ha I told you it didn't hurt and you know it didn't!! I remember the lollapalooza It was so friggin hot!! and that bloody guy who was like Help Me!! See ya soon! love you