Sunday, February 05, 2006

Are you ready for some Footba..knitting?

Ahh super bowl sunday. Loosely translated into 3-4 hours of knitting in front of tv. I'm cooking husband a lovely dinner tonight. Starting off with margaritas, chips and homemade guacamole. Followed by skirt steak fajitas. I'm not a big meat eater, but it's one of his favorites, and he deserves a good dinner. I haven't decided what to knit in for the superbowl. I finished gloves. Hmm, could work on baby blanket that is currently in knitter's jail. I was once again reminded tonight that I suck at hanging things on walls. I don't know what my problem is. I just scratched up my bedroom wall trying to hang a frame on the wall. Now I have to repaint the spot. I could not get it to hang, jeesh, a lesson in patience. I just gave up. Were's my margarita? I worked up a sweat. Enjoy the game.

No comments: