Friday, March 13, 2009

Confessions of a Serial Etsy Shopper






It's friday again, time for another "soul" cleansing confession. This week, another one of my favorite shops on Etsy.... Black Sheep Yarn bear with me here...I have not bought any yarn from her (yet).. Her shop is filled with the most wonderful antique/vintage goodies. I hesistate here (because I want it all for myself) stop by, visit her shop, you name it vintage, she's got it. Anything from old drawer pulls, to game pieces, to antique ledgers, to my personal sin....vintage buttons. Her photography is stellar, and so is the product. Also I must tell you...The packaging is delightful. I was so impressed when I opened my first package of goodies I couldn't wait to go back for more!

1 comment:

3 Bay B Chicks said...

Vintage buttons? Ja'adore. Your Etsy finds always steer me in great, great directions.

Thank you!

-Francesca