Friday, March 21, 2008

I came home from work and went to work



I had a long day at work and I came home and enjoyed going to work on 2 orders that I am trying to finish. One is for a bride, whose handbag is being blocked so I did some work on an order I have for 3 flower brooches. I had lots of fun being creative and working with swarovski crystals for the first time! I have lost most of the sunlight in the house so the pics are a little dark :(

But hey, it's 6:30 and still light out! So this first brooch has the crystals on the petals, and trust me they are very shiny~ I found the fabric at the local fabric shop and I thought it was cool and funky! I love pink and black together.


The second brooch is a rose in a pretty pink shade with super pretty fabric from my fabric stash~ and some gorgeous hand dyes silk ribbon that I purchased this week at the LYS. Ok gotta run, Have a Happy Holiday!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE that rose!!! so sweet.