Sunday, May 03, 2009

A Love Affair

I confess, I am currently in love with cuffs. Can't get enough of them. I have been working all morning on my latest one. I wish the sun would come out so I could photograph it( I did get one shot on Friday, but it is not the finished product). Not looking too likely here today. I'm actually trying to motivate myself to leave the house. Terrible isn't it? I used to be the type of person who was always on the go. This seemed to change in the past 3 years. Don't misunderstand me here. I get up at the crack of dawn. But, I prefer to lose myself in my little craft studio/sunroom. Some nice music playing, or maybe just listening to the birds. That to me is quality time. Today it's softly raining here, everything is green and blooming. Lovely. I think I'll stay in and do some more creating, inspiration is so easy in the spring!

No comments: