Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Needle Felting is FUN

Tuesdays are my crafty mornings. I always create new things! I finally took my needle felting machine out of the box and decided to have some fun! I wanted to create another Yesterday and Today scarf/cuff combo. OMG! let me just tell you this is the coolest, funest present ever!! (Thank you Mr S!!!!!) you are the best husband ever :) This is too much fun for one person to have! I used some ozark handspun for the top border, and some hannah hand dyed silk for the bottom and side borders. I had the funky czech glass button from a trip to the bead shop in Manasaquan. And some vintage lace and swarovksi crystals. It is going to be difficult to part with this beautiful piece. Speaking of beautiful, I sold my Peace bag to a lovely gal in the UK. I was just about to unlist it and keep it for myself!! So much time and work went into that bag. I'm sure she will enjoy it :)


No comments: