Wednesday, September 27, 2006

My nose is stuck in a book



Have you ever read a book you can't put down? This is the second book in a series, the first was "Twilight". I honestly must say that it has not been since The Witching Hour and the Lestat books that I have been so absorbed in literature. Don't get me wrong, I read alot, every night in fact. But these books are very well written. I finished the first on monday and bought the second tuesday and I am already 3/4ths of the way through. Not good that the author will not release book 3 until fall 2007 according to her website. I found it in teen fiction?!? Um, I guess, I mean it doesn't mean you have to be a teen to enjoy it. I think it's because the main character is a teenager. So, if your looking for an excellent read, check these books out. I also purchased a new "yoga" cd, Jala compiled by Shiva Rea. It's decent, a little fast for my class, but, I can take some of the songs off of the cd and they will work well. I am trying to decide on a knitting project for the winter. I think maybe a hoodie.... It's time to make something for me...Sorry I haven't been posting my free recipe sundays, but, I have been super duper busy ( Hopefully I can clue you in on what soon)... But I did happen to bake last friday pm for a bd party. Here's a little idea.. Follow the nestle tall house choc chip cookie recipe, add 1 cup of finely crushed walnuts and 1 mushed up ripe banana..And you get some yummy banana,choc chip walnut cookies. They were easy peasey and an instant hit.

1 comment:

Charity said...

Mmmm, the cookies sound great, and the book fascinating! I love it when I find a new author I just can't put down :0)