Finished my first "solo" sewing project this week. The Bebe dress from Serendepity Studios. I had a little bit of trouble with the invisible zipper, it took me a couple of tries to get the second half of the zipper in, but I walked away from it overnight and in the morning I figured it out.
I used some fabulous vintage lace around the bottom. I have been saving it for just the right project, and thank goodness I had enough of it with about 6 inches to spare! The dress fits well, but I think I need to tweek the bodice just a bit to get the closer fit. All in all I will make another! I have some Liberty Tana lawn fabric just waiting to be made into this dress.