Thursday, January 27, 2011

Food for Thought

I was fortunate enough to have a stunning dinner last weekend. Food so beautifully presented and prepared with love...I had to photograph it. The colors are so gorgeous! This was a delicious crab dip...mmmm..it was *so* tasty that I could have just eaten it with a spoon!

A perfectly cooked turkey! Including all kinds of beautiful vegetables and herbs.


These Brussel sprouts are so perfect that even the anti-brussel sprout kids will want to try them.






And last but certainly the BEST part of the meal, desert. My personal favorite...bread pudding. And let me tell you this was the most fabulous I have ever had the pleasure of eating. Thanks Chef for preparing such a wonderful feast.
xoxo









1 comment:

The Decemberist said...

That turkey looks delicious! And of course, turkey and Brussel sprouts go well together. This reminds me of my annual Thanksgiving dinner. :)

Thank you for following my old blog, Old School Cool. I have a new blog now and I'm also hosting a Package Exchange. Come check it out and join us! It will be fun! :)

   ♥ Teresa ♥
- Pretty Dandy -