Sunday, August 09, 2009

Working on my Fall line

I have been busy enjoy these last weeks of summer. Busy enjoying family, the beach, and some much needed time off. I have been knitting so much that I can't seem to get it all photographed and listed in the shop! This is o.k. but I still have quite a few ideas floating around my brain that I feel a great need to create. I really need to start keeping a little sketch pad with me at all times. It's seems like the ideas are coming fast and furious at this point. I am inspired. I think it's because of all the family love that has been surrounding me as of late. I spent time with my husbands family and this week my beautiful sister has been visiting. I have not seen her since February! Way too long, and I have missed her and my niece terribly. We spent a lot of time together this weekend and she generously modeled some of my new items for me. She makes a great model. She is a great sister.

4 comments:

Carol............. said...

Beautiful knits! The hand warmers are adorable!

SerendipitybyErin said...

That hat is adorable!

Becca said...

thank you :)

Joy Jones said...

Hi Becca! Your work is so BEAUTIFUL!!! I miss the cold weather up north because my favorite things to wear are sweaters and scarfs...not much use for those here in sweltering Florida...a girl can dream...xo ~ Joy