Monday, June 08, 2009

Crazy Inspired






I have been full of inspiration lately! I just keep creating, and coming up with new concepts. And ruffles, did I tell you I am in love with ruffles? I'm giving you a sneak peak at my latest design before it goes up in the shop~the ruffle cowl, wild woman style! I also started working with organic cotton (for the Andrea shawl) I love the softness of the yarn and the idea that it's eco-friendly. I am having so much fun! Isn't that what being passionate for you craft is all about? Joy!

4 comments:

The Preserve Jewelry Studio said...

I love the wild woman cowl. I like the cowl style in general and I think interchangeable adornments would be a great way to sell this piece.

Becca said...

Great idea! Thank you :)

ismoyo said...

Beautiful work! I really love that big white shawl, so pretty!

Sandy Michelle said...

Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! Your blog is lovely and your knitted peices are gorgeous!!!!

Hugs!
Sandy