Monday, February 20, 2012

Cowl Loving

I'm a huge fan personally of the cowl. Big, chunky, way easier sometimes than wrapping a scarf. I wear mine on most days(confession..I have several ). So I wanted to show some ways you can wear a cowl right through the spring. It really is a versatile piece of my wardrobe. The Super Snuggly Chunky knit cowl can be worn as a scarf over a cute spring coat for chilly mornings or evenings. Once you are at your destination it makes the perfect little capelet for chilly offices or restaurants. Adds just a bit of whimsy to your outfit and gives you the warmth of a Happiknits hug!
Outfit details:
Dress: thrifted
Coat: Anthropologie (sale rack!)
Necklace: the lovely Donna sutor
Cowl: Happiknits

1 comment:

Needles and Wool said...

Aww those cowls look lovely. I'd love to knit one now. I love your blog its really nice :)

needlesandwool.blogspot.com