I've been tagged by Brenda over at Phydeaux. So here is the rules spiel. Here are the rules:1) Link to the person who tagged you2) Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading)3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below)4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them (This is only a game)5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog6) Let the tagger know when your entry is upHere are six random things about myself:
Ok so my random things:
1. I grew up by the beach in New Jersey, I love the ocean, I would swim until my lips turned blue. When I was 10 I got caught in a rip current on a boogie board. I knew not to panic, but that was all I knew. I was far out and close the the jetties (rock formation). My best friend Danny who was 3 years older than me swam out and kept me "company" until the life guards got their act together.
2. I love to cook. My grandmother was the greatest cook/baker on the face of the earth. She taught me many things, including how to make homemade pierogis, the best pie crust ever and rugelah. I miss her terribly.
3. I didn't go to college until I was 27. Post parental divorce I moved out on my own at age 18. I worked in a pharmacy full time and waitressed at night part time. I worked 7 days a week, 12 hours most days. I supported myself. I got it in my head that I wanted to go to school to be a pharmacist and never looked back- failure was not an option. And oh yeah, I had a theme song- doesn't everyone have one of those?
4. I started taking yoga at the insistance of my chiropracter, and fell in love. The girl who hated gym all through grammer and highschool is a certified yoga teacher now :) oh and I love to spin too..
5. When I was growing up I wanted to be a veterinarian, but I knew I would never be able to put an animal to sleep.
6. I love seventies music, I grew up listening to it and I still do :)