Friday, August 17, 2007

Happy Birthday Kiona!!!!


Happy 1st birthday my sweet little niece Kiona. You are such a sweet little girl. You're pretty like your mommy. I hope you enjoyed your party and your cake. I love you very much xoxo
Such a beautiful child.
On another note- had shot today and arm is already feeling much better. Md did 2 shots of lidocaine followed by 2 shot of depomedrol. The second spot he did was most certainly the more painful area. So now, ice/rest/nsaid and hopefully next week I will be back to knitting. I have a pattern drawn up that I can't wait to start. Inspired by an article in Interweave's Felting mag, I have purchased (shhh-broke my yarn fast) some black cascade 220. I have mapped out a pattern an am going to attempt to embroider flowers onto blobs of color and then felt it-I believe the woman's name is Marni? she has a website tinkknit? or something of that sort. Anyhow I love her flower market bag and want to give something smaller a whirl. Will keep you posted on progress. I am also up to 3-4 spinning classes per week. So you figure, the weight, it must be melting off, right? uh, nope, not yet. But as far as I'm concerned this means full out and out war. I WILL lose weight. I will just add an additional day of cardio in there somewhere.

No comments: