Sunday, May 27, 2007

Happy BD to me


Oy. BIG BD today. So I figured let me post a pic from a time that was so much simpler. A time when my only concern was what to dress my barbie in. A time when I am quite sure I couldn't wait to grow up. Funny isn't it? We can't wait to hit that 21 mark, then we wish we could go back there again. I would only want to go back to 27, when I first met my husband. Because life without him in it would not be any fun. So, cheers, here's to a great year in a new decade of life, may I step closer to understanding "the big picture". This pic is from 1978 check out that funky hairdo and those glasses!!! Rock ON!!!!!!

2 comments:

Charity said...

Happy Birthday, Becca! The very best wishes for a peaceful, joyful year ahead! :0)

Becca said...

Thanks Ladies, it wasn't too bad :)